- how to write a [form]
- classical examples of [form]
- modern examples of [form]
- pros & cons of form-play
- new forms sparked by new technology
If you would like to be considered as a contributor for this project, please send an email to email@example.com with “form21” in the subject line. In the body of the email, include:
- the email address associated with your WordPress account (open an account if you don’t already have one)
- the titles of 6 form poems and/or 6 short stories you’ve written + where they’ve been published OR the names of 6 college-level English/creative writing courses you have taken + where you’ve taken them
- an article outline that includes the name of a form and references for your comments.
We hope you’ll check back often for new articles and join us in the discussion of what fiction and poetry are/will be in the 21st century.
J.S. Graustein, Editor in Chief of Folded Word